Our Lady’s Grove is located on the Goatstown Road, Dublin 14, an approximate 15 minute (6km) drive southeast of St Stephen’s Green. The surrounding area consists of well-established residential avenues and boroughs with easy access to local amenities and recreational facilities.
Convenience stores, pharmacy, bars, cafes and restaurants such as The Goat Bar & Grill are within easy reach. Other amenities in the surrounding area include, Airfield Estate, Dundrum Town Centre, Deerpark, Milltown and Elm park Golf Club as well as a host of reputable educational amenities including UCD, Our Lady’s Grove Primary School, Jesus and Mary secondary school, Mount Anville Secondary school, Alexandra College and St. Kilian’s German School.
Sample distances/travel times are as follows:
- UCD – 1km north / 2 minute drive
- Dundrum Town Centre – 1.7km southwest /7 minute drive
- Deerpark – 1.7km east / 3 minute drive
- Airfield Estate – 1.7km southwest / 5 minute drive
- Mount Anville Secondary School – 1.3km southeast / 3 minute drive
- Milltown Golf Club – 2km northwest / 6 minute dive
- Elm Park Golf Club – 4km northeast / 7 minute drive
Additionally, Our Lady’s Grove benefits from strong transport links. The property is located on a QBC (Quality Bus Corridor) and benefits from a strong Dublin Bus service on the doorstep. For a wider range of bus services, the N11 is in close proximity offering a wider range of bus routes including the 46A, 46E, 47, 2, 7B, 7D, 17 and 39 among others. Also Dundrum Luas Green Line Station (light tram transit) is approximately 1.5km southwest or a 12-15-minute walk away.